Subscribe to our newsletter and stay in the know!
Doyle Guides has been producing the region’s most trusted and comprehensive sailing guides since 1980. Now, you can stay in the know with curated Caribbean sailing content straight to your inbox, including guide book content updates, local news, announcements, and exclusive offers. Unsubscribe at any time.
Customs & Immigration
Caribbean Sailing Guides Notice Board
2024-2025 Sailor’s Guide to the Windward Islands
Both hard copies and the digital app version of the 2024-2025 Sailor’s Guide to the Windward Islands are now available! If you’re in the US you can order hard copies online from email@example.com . A list of Canadian and European suppliers can be found here. Locally within the Caribbean, look for hard copies at chandleries, including Budget Marine and Island Water World.
Leewards & Virgin Islands
News & Updates
- New anchoring restrictions in Marin, Martinique. Details here.
- We’ve updated our chart of Black Bay, Grenada. See it here.
- Customs check-in procedures in Marigot, St. Marten have seemingly changed. Read about it here.
- New moorings around the underwater sculpture park in Grenada. Read details here.
- New moorings in Man-o-War Bay, Tobago, read about it here
- New fees for the Tobago Cays Marine Park, check it out here
- We’ve updated the links to our GPS Waypoints, found under the Extras menu at the top of this page.
- We’re on Instagram! Follow us @doyleguides
- For even more updates, check out our Facebook page
- You too can take part in science – send your photos of whales to Natalie Ward here
Pure Grenada Guide
Click the cover on the right to view or download the free Pure Grenada Guide to Yachting & Watersports.
Explore Grenada above AND below the water with our detailed (and free!) guide to watersports in this stunning tri-island state. The Pure Grenada Guide to Sailing & Watersports includes all the detailed yaching info you’re used. tofrom our guides, plus dive site descriptions, dive site maps, info on snorkeling, as well as kayaking, stand-up paddling, kiteboarding, fishing, regattas, and match racing.
Did We Miss Something?
Suggest a correction here and we'll do our best to include it in the new edition of our Caribbean sailing guides.
Other Articles By Us
A Colorful Cast of Characters Rally in Grenada
Cruising World Magazine, Jan 17th 2023, Lexi Fisher
ARC Plus Celebrates Cruising Camaraderie in Grenada
Cruising World Magazine, Feb 23rd 2022, Lexi Fisher
Martinique: French Flair, Sandy Beaches — and Boatyards
The Caribbean Compass, June 5th 2023, Lexi Fisher
Into The Blue
Page 22, Cacique Magazine, Sept 2022, Lexi Fisher
Caribbean sailing 2022: the rules and where to go
Yachting World Magazine, Jan 17th 2022, Lexi Fisher
ARC Fleet 2021 Ready to Set Sail from the Canary Islands
Cruising World Magazine, Nov 3rd 2021, Lexi Fisher
Grenada, Carriacou, and Petite Martinique: Everything From Bustling to Balmy
The Caribbean Compass, 2021, Lexi Fisher
On a Single Breath of Air
Page 19, The Caribbean Compass, Dec 2020, Lexi Fisher
Beyond Tyrrel Bay…Exploring Northern Carriacou
The Caribbean Compass, May 2020, Lexi Fisher
Shaping Our Coastlines
Page 26, The Caribbean Compass, Oct 2018, Lexi Fisher